Dr. Mike Cerefin, Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Mike opened Cerefin Family Chiropractic in 1995 after graduating from Life Chiropractic College in Atlanta, GA. A former high school basketball and baseball standout, Dr. Mike was drafted by the Houston Astros as a pitcher out of high school and enjoyed a memorable professional baseball career. Dr. Mike’s athletic career and interest in health and fitness lead him to the health care field. He became a licensed massage therapist through the University of Florida School of Massage in 1988. In 1990 Dr. Mike entered chiropractic school and obtained his license in 1994. Dr. Mike and his wife, Cindy, opened Cerefin Family Chiropractic in July 1995. Dr. Mike’s interests include adventure racing, boating, camping, and self-improvement techniques.
“Twenty years of preventative chiropractic care has afforded me the ability to live a healthy lifestyle free from medication and sickness. Through regular spinal hygiene, good nutrition, exercise and a positive mental attitude, my wife has also experienced a better quality of life. Within hours of birth, my daughters Kailey and Cami received their first adjustment. Now at 11 and 13 years old, they do not take prescription medications, have had no ear infections, colic or any other childhood diseases. Cerefin Chiropractic has given me the opportunity to educate 1000’s of patients on the benefits of ongoing chiropractic care to maintain a fully functioning nervous system through preventative spinal care. I look forward to assisting you in obtaining optimal health and fitness.”
- Graduate of Life Chiropractic College in Atlanta, GA
- Former Chiropractor of Indianapolis Indians
- Member of Indiana State Chiropractic Assoc.
- Member of ICA Council on Sports and Fitness
- Member of World Chiropractic Alliance
- Certified in Assessment of Permanent Medical Impairments
- Chiropractor for select members of 1996 Eco-Challenge team Habitat for Humanity Adventure Racing Team
- Former professional athlete